Walnut Butcher Block Coffee Table
This solid premium black walnut butcher block coffee table is sturdy and has gorgeous wood grain. Great for a variety of spaces like coffee table, wide coffee table or the center piece in your living room.
Pick from mid-century modern hairpin legs or U Shape for a more modern look. All of our tables are handcrafted in the heart of the Ozarks with superior quality materials.
- Pictured in Walnut, Leg color pictured in: Hammered Steel
- Clear Matte; Respects the natural 'look & feel' of the wood
- Durable Protection, Family-friendly, resistant to everyday wear;
- Water and heat resistant
- Height: 18"
- Wood Thickness: 1.5" - 1.75"
- Depth: 20”-30” Deep
- Pictured Dimensions: 48"L x 24"D x 18"H
- Legs: Hand-Welded 'U-Shaped Legs or Mid-century modern hairpin legs.
- Choose from black, Satin silver, satin bronze or hammered steel.
- Sustainably harvested hardwoods sourced in the Midwest and expertly handcrafted in the heart of the Ozarks.
- Pictured in Walnut / Metal Legs in Hammered Steel
- Clear Matte: Maintains the natural look & feel of the wood.
- Durable Protection, resistant to everyday wear; Family-friendly
- Water and Heat Resistant
SHIPPING & ASSEMBLY
- Ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Ships via FedEx.
- Table ships with legs detached; minor assembly is required.
- Holes are pre-drilled and can be attached with a screw gun.
Our durable and family-friendly pieces are designed to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, so you can enjoy them for years to come. Plus, our furniture is water and heat-resistant, making it the perfect choice for any home. Every piece of furniture we make is finished with a natural oil based finish. To maintain your furniture in its best shape, we recommend that you follow a few simple steps:
1. Keep surfaces dry
To maintain the quality of your finish, it is important to wipe up any prolonged standing water.
2. Protect from heat
Placing hot serving dishes on a heating pad or other protective surface is one way to help prevent staining on your table.
3. Use approved cleaners
Steer clear of any harsh, unapproved chemical-based cleaners or polishes to maintain your furniture’s finish.
View Hairpin Leg Instructions (PDF)
View U-Shape Leg Instructions (PDF)
View Floating Shelf Instructions (PDF)
Have A Question? Give us a call
From Start to Finish - We Make Each Piece for You
Milled by us
Built & Shipped
We replant for every
Why buy from us?
Each piece is handcrafted to your specifications.
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks with Fast shipping in the US.
Built to Last
We stand by our work. Over 3000 happy customers.
We're here to Help
Have a Question? Our Customer Care team is just a phone call, chat, or email away.