Butcher Block Desk
This solid black walnut premium desk is sturdy and has gorgeous wood grain. Great for a variety of spaces including home office, workspace and. Customize the size to fit your needs, ships in 1-2 weeks. Pick from mid-century modern hairpin legs or U Shape for a more modern look.
- Pictured in Walnut
- Clear Matte; Respects the natural 'look & feel' of the wood
- Durable Protection,
- Family-friendly, resistant to everyday wear;
- Water and heat resistant
- Wood: Walnut
- Wood Thickness: 1.5" - 1.75"
- Height: 30”, 36”, 42"
- Depth: 18”-36” Deep
- Length: 24” – 82”
- Pictured Dimensions: 72”L x 30”W x 30”H
- Legs: Hand-Welded 'U-Shaped Legs or Mid-century modern hairpin legs.
- Sustainably harvested hardwoods sourced in the Midwest.
- Pictured in Walnut / Black Metal Legs
- Clear Matte: Maintains the natural look & feel of the wood.
- Durable Protection, resistant to everyday wear; Family-friendly
- Water and Heat Resistant
SHIPPING & ASSEMBLY
- Ships via FedEx.
- Table ships with legs detached; minor assembly is required.
- Holes are pre-drilled and can be attached with a screw gun.
Our durable and family-friendly pieces are designed to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, so you can enjoy them for years to come. Plus, our furniture is water and heat-resistant, making it the perfect choice for any home. Every piece of furniture we make is finished with a natural oil based finish. To maintain your furniture in its best shape, we recommend that you follow a few simple steps:
1. Keep surfaces dry
To maintain the quality of your finish, it is important to wipe up any prolonged standing water.
2. Protect from heat
Placing hot serving dishes on a heating pad or other protective surface is one way to help prevent staining on your table.
3. Use approved cleaners
Steer clear of any harsh, unapproved chemical-based cleaners or polishes to maintain your furniture’s finish.
Why buy from us?
Each piece is handcrafted to your specifications.
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks with Fast shipping in the US.
Built to Last
We stand by our work. Over 3000 happy customers. No Veneer or MDF - Ever
We're here to Help
Have a Question? Our Customer Care team is just a phone call, chat, or email away.
Real furniture, from solid wood, made by us.
Artisan Born’s quality is the highest priority from the very beginning.We hand select the very best logs, slabs and materials always checking the quality at each step of manufacturing to ensure you have the very best kiln-dried and surfaced wood you can find.
Our processes ensure the beauty of the wood is preserved without losing color and contrast and providing the finest furniture you can buy.
From Start to Finish - We Make Each Piece for You
Milled by us
Built & Shipped
We replant for every