Shown here is our custom “made to order” fireplace screen we call Alexander. This design is meant to go with many different design categories. Its classic pattern is very versatile and is sure to never go out of style.
- If you have real logs, you will need mesh backing, which is an option.
- Once the opening on your fireplace reaches a certain size, we recommend doors due to the weight. A free-standing screen with mesh gets to be heavy once you get to a certain sq. footage.
- When measuring for the right size of fireplace screen, we recommend making the screen 1” taller and 2" wider all the way around.
– 1″ × 1″ tubing frame
– 1/4″ × 2″ strap added to the frame for looks (can be removed)
– 3/8" round rod added to the front of the frame for looks (can be removed)
– 1/4″ × 1″ X pattern
– 3" round medallion
– 1" solid sq bar for the feet (typically stick out 6" in front and 3" in the back)
Dimensions: Custom to your specifications
Lead Time: 4-6 Weeks (Made to Order)
Showrooms: USA – OK
Ships From: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Urban Ironcraft's Shop Policies
Decorative metal products manufacturer, specializing in custom furniture and metalwork packages for commercial spaces. View Profile