Customizable Solid Walnut Coffee Table
This solid premium black walnut coffee table is sturdy and has gorgeous wood grain. Great for a variety of spaces like coffee table, wide coffee table or the center piece in your living room.
Larger widths will use multiple walnut boards. Pick from mid-century modern hairpin legs or U Shape for a more modern look. All of our tables are handcrafted in the heart of the Ozarks with superior quality materials.
- Pictured in Walnut, Leg color pictured in: Satin Silver and Flat Black
- Clear Matte; Respects the natural 'look & feel' of the wood
- Durable Protection, Family-friendly, resistant to everyday wear;
- Water and heat resistant
- Height: 18"
- Wood Thickness: 1.5" - 1.75"
- Depth: 20”-30” Deep
- Pictured Dimensions: Multiple dimensions shown
- Legs: Hand-Welded 'U-Shaped Legs or Mid-century modern hairpin legs.
- Choose from black, Satin silver, satin bronze or hammered steel.
- Sustainably harvested hardwoods sourced in the Midwest and expertly handcrafted in the heart of the Ozarks.
- Pictured in Walnut / Black Metal Legs
- Clear Matte: Maintains the natural look & feel of the wood.
- Durable Protection, resistant to everyday wear; Family-friendly
- Water and Heat Resistant
SHIPPING & ASSEMBLY
- Ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Ships via FedEx.
- Table ships with legs detached; minor assembly is required.
- Holes are pre-drilled and can be attached with a screw gun.
Our durable and family-friendly pieces are designed to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, so you can enjoy them for years to come. Plus, our furniture is water and heat-resistant, making it the perfect choice for any home. Every piece of furniture we make is finished with a natural oil based finish. To maintain your furniture in its best shape, we recommend that you follow a few simple steps:
1. Keep surfaces dry
To maintain the quality of your finish, it is important to wipe up any prolonged standing water.
2. Protect from heat
Placing hot serving dishes on a heating pad or other protective surface is one way to help prevent staining on your table.
3. Use approved cleaners
Steer clear of any harsh, unapproved chemical-based cleaners or polishes to maintain your furniture’s finish.
View Hairpin Leg Instructions (PDF)
View U-Shape Leg Instructions (PDF)
View Floating Shelf Instructions (PDF)
Have A Question? Give us a call
From Start to Finish - We Make Each Piece for You
Milled by us
Built & Shipped
We replant for every
We LOVE it!
Purchased the coffee table with the U legs. Moved it in the shipping boxes to our new home in Hawaii. Wanted to wait until we lived on it for awhile to do a true review. The quality of craftsmanship is excellent! The finish holds up extremely well (perfect actually) even though I put my feet on it every time I sit down since I’m so short. I almost always have running shoes on. It hasn’t fazed it. Wish other companies made their products this well. Definitely not made in China! Would buy from them again in a heart beat.
Excellent coffee table
My husband and I searched EVERYWHERE for a coffee table big enough for our giant couch. We couldn't find anything and eventually came across Artisan Born. The table is perfect because it is custom size so it works perfectly in our living room. The wood is beautiful and really good quality and durable. Would highly recommend this coffee table
We are so happy with our purchase! The coffee table is absolutely beautiful! The wood is solid and stained a warm brown, which is a nice compliment to the black legs. Also, the time from ordering to receiving it was so fast, and we customized our table so we are thoroughly impressed!
Why buy from us?
Each piece is handcrafted to your specifications.
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks with Fast shipping in the US.
Built to Last
We stand by our work. Over 3000 happy customers.
We're here to Help
Have a Question? Our Customer Care team is just a phone call, chat, or email away.