Live Edge Black Walnut Bench
Bring home the beauty of nature with our handmade live edge bench. Our beautiful benches are handcrafted from Live Edge Walnut slabs and will add a warm feel and clean aesthetic to any space. Customize your size and style with the available product options.
Black Walnut is a rare tree that is only grown in a few areas, has a dark rich color with a lot of character and beauty. No two natural edge benches will look exactly alike. Whether you want to use this bench for your entryway, seating area, or as a bed bench, this bench will add a unique character to your space.
- Wood: Walnut live edge
- Wood Thickness: 1.5" - 1.75"
- Height: 18”
- Length: 30” – 72”
- Depth: 13”-16” Deep
- Legs: Hand-Welded 'U-Shaped Legs or Mid-century modern hairpin legs.
- Sustainably harvested hardwoods sourced in the Midwest and handcrafted in the heart of the Ozarks. All live edge pieces are uniquely different, live edges will vary in color and some angle out and some angle in. The above is for reference and not every live edge piece will look the same. Please refer to images on reviews or other live edge examples here on the site.
- Pictured in Walnut live edge.
- Clear Matte: Maintains the natural look & feel of the wood.
- Durable Protection, resistant to everyday wear; Family-friendly
- Water and Heat Resistant
SHIPPING & ASSEMBLY
- Ships via FedEx.
- Table ships with legs detached; minor assembly is required.
- Holes are pre-drilled and can be attached with a screw gun.
Our durable and family-friendly pieces are designed to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, so you can enjoy them for years to come. Plus, our furniture is water and heat-resistant, making it the perfect choice for any home. Every piece of furniture we make is finished with a natural oil based finish. To maintain your furniture in its best shape, we recommend that you follow a few simple steps:
1. Keep surfaces dry
To maintain the quality of your finish, it is important to wipe up any prolonged standing water.
2. Protect from heat
Placing hot serving dishes on a heating pad or other protective surface is one way to help prevent staining on your table.
3. Use approved cleaners
Steer clear of any harsh, unapproved chemical-based cleaners or polishes to maintain your furniture’s finish.
View Hairpin Leg Instructions (PDF)
View U-Shape Leg Instructions (PDF)
View Floating Shelf Instructions (PDF)
Have A Question? Give us a call
From Start to Finish - We Make Each Piece for You
Milled by us
Built & Shipped
We replant for every
Beautiful bench Easy to assemble Arrived quickly and well packed
Quick shipment, a beautiful piece of live edge walnut, sturdy legs. I love everything about this bench.
Beautiful piece. Seller communication was great, packaged well and easy to assemble.
Amazing piece of furniture. Better than expected
Why buy from us?
Each piece is handcrafted to your specifications.
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks with Fast shipping in the US.
Built to Last
We stand by our work. Over 3000 happy customers.
We're here to Help
Have a Question? Our Customer Care team is just a phone call, chat, or email away.