Round Metal Base Dining Table
This round solid wood dining table is the perfect statement piece for any kitchen or dining room. It is available in White Oak, Walnut, or Maple and is crafted from all solid wood with no veneer.
Create a contemporary dining space with this stylish Round Metal Base Dining Table. Boasting a solid wood table with a modern metal base, this premium piece is sure to elevate any home. Choose from several leg colors to match your decor.
This table is built and shipped from the USA.
- Wood: Walnut, White Oak or Maple
- Wood Thickness: 1.5" - 1.75"
- Height: 30" High
- Diameter: 40”-60” Wide
- Pictured Dimensions: 40”Dia x 30”H in Flat Black Metal Base
- Legs: Hand-Welded Metal Legs
- Sustainably harvested hardwoods sourced in the Midwest and expertly handcrafted in the heart of the Ozarks.
- Pictured in Walnut / Metal Legs
- Clear Matte: Maintains the natural look & feel of the wood.
- Durable Protection, resistant to everyday wear; Family-friendly
- Water and Heat Resistant
SHIPPING & ASSEMBLY
- Ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Ships via FedEx.
- Table ships with legs detached; minor assembly is required.
- Holes are pre-drilled and can be attached with a screw gun.
Our durable and family-friendly pieces are designed to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, so you can enjoy them for years to come. Plus, our furniture is water and heat-resistant, making it the perfect choice for any home. Every piece of furniture we make is finished with a natural oil based finish. To maintain your furniture in its best shape, we recommend that you follow a few simple steps:
1. Keep surfaces dry
To maintain the quality of your finish, it is important to wipe up any prolonged standing water.
2. Protect from heat
Placing hot serving dishes on a heating pad or other protective surface is one way to help prevent staining on your table.
3. Use approved cleaners
Steer clear of any harsh, unapproved chemical-based cleaners or polishes to maintain your furniture’s finish.
View Hairpin Leg Instructions (PDF)
View U-Shape Leg Instructions (PDF)
View Floating Shelf Instructions (PDF)
Have A Question? Give us a call
From Start to Finish - We Make Each Piece for You
Milled by us
Built & Shipped
We replant for every
Why buy from us?
Each piece is handcrafted to your specifications.
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks with Fast shipping in the US.
Built to Last
We stand by our work. Over 3000 happy customers.
We're here to Help
Have a Question? Our Customer Care team is just a phone call, chat, or email away.